Monday, April 20, 2009

bro's bday~

zhe zhe bday 20th april~
he copy my wen wen.. dot dot dot nia
hahaz.. bt he enjoys his bday v all frenz wishes n gifts..
ystday pre celebration in hong kee's res jusco..
cauz our favourite vege cafe fully book..
anyway.. foods there still normally fine..

k today 20th~
happy bday to my lovely bro~

may all ur dreams come true o~
we celebrate it jz nw v cake..
photos to share o~






still hope zhe zhe gt a wonderful day~
stay happy~ leng zai~ hehe

k~ anyway this morning went pg ..
gain rm100 4 my spm results frm perguruan.. help frm mum..
bt spend it jz within couple hours..
after walking for hours~ with my grandma too..
pity her nia t.t
to search 4 my dress as bridesmaid
hehe.. quite excited d..
first experience..
bought 2 dresses ..

tat i won wear in usual events or function..
much mature for me..
here's d pic.. hahaz~



can't look at d dress though~ jz my smile..
^ ^
will post up whn i m d bridemaid
hehe...

today went 4 music lesson too..
teacher finally say much better better thn laz week ..
quite happy d...
bt my scales.. haiz~~~~
t.t
going n9 gok..

night ~
meeting..
preparing 4 charity sales at vaidurya buddhist lodge..
^ ^ help as much as i can~

tat's all 4 today ba~
nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment