Saturday, May 16, 2009

my teaching life~

others may have start their f6 life...
college life...
matriks life...
but i m still growing mushroom at home~

however~
since laz week... back to scul yet primary one...
being temporary teacher agn~
chung hwa 3 primary ..
d scul kinda small.. 4 me...
hahahz... my primary Jit Sin~ such a big one...
at least a big field...
here... no field i thk... =.=

no football~ really swt right..
mayb i haven discover d field yet...
anyway... this time they r having their exam..
need to marks lotz of paper..

bm maths bi~
never thk this day ll come...

marking others paper...

n deduce their marks though small mistakes.. eg... spelling error~
hahaz~ teaching there kinda fun ...
many small kids... not really small hehe..
standard 1-3 ...

some disobeying~ some polite~
some like to hav ur attention~
some like to look at u v curiosity in his mind~
hahaz~ "hu is she??"
those i taught laz time still recognise me n wave to me~
kinda happy~ ^ ^



4 brandon ~
stop teaching him le~
cauz thought tat i ll b in ns...

being ttn teacher not tat easy le..
need wake up frm my lovely nap.. n revise myself ...
hng~ if he din score well.. sure tumbuk him..
hahahaz~ bt jz taught him f4 chem ..
c him gt bit bit bit improvement..

feel happy 4 it le~ ^ ^
all d bez ya~ bro~




d old pic whn i first teaching~


today d laz day teach le~ 18/5
hehe
gt one cute cute boy so reluctant of me~
draw me in potrait >.<
thn write my name call me sign gok
^ ^
so q of them really innocent...
still say won't forget me after 10 years~
hopefully la boy~
keep on bye bye v me...
sayang nia~
appreciate happy moment there ...
still can earn money gok~
hahaz~



both q q students~ sayang~

No comments:

Post a Comment