Monday, June 29, 2009

makes our heart grow fonder~

i m leaving bm tomorrow~
1st july will b my first day in inti college~
definitely a big change in my life~
since young i had never left home for such a long period~
bitterly sad+ reluctant+ exhilarate+ worry~
all in an umbrella~

had packed most of my stuffs~
big packs small packs~
full in my room~
leaving my lovely room
my lovely home
my lovely family
my lovely relatives
my lovely friends
no doubt a big challenge for me~
accommodate to a new environment
won tat easy~ T.T

yet i need to b tough
confront all this vicissitudes~
can't forgo tat easily~
^ ^
all the best for me myself~

my family is the best support after all ~
leaving far from home~
will make our hearts grow fonder right?
I ll miss all of u home~
muacks~~

bestie ~~
woon~~ will miz u~~
memories of u~ are packed in my mind~
hahaz~ can't erase ur mickey mouse face~~
^ ^ hahaz~~

senn~~
although we jz know each others for 2 years~
yet we are so close...
no end for our friendships~
keep our photo nicely o~~

min~~
my love~~ hahaz~~
hope our friendship continue to blossom~~
i ll miss u whn study~~
d time we prepared for spm~~
a great time~~ ^ ^
will miss the egg tart ~~

lynn~~
d one hu fetch me go makan ~~
acc me chat~~
d happy go luckie~

love u all~~ ^ ^
tataz~
d bez for me in inti o~






No comments:

Post a Comment